- from growers to producers of linen
- our linen are made in Europe FROM FRANCE ITALY
solid 100% linen either coated or non coated
please note we do not carry each color
color for spring :
natural chocolate dark grey
PROPERTY OF THE LINEN FABRIC:
- 3 times stronger and 5 times more resistance for abrasion and more shiny than cotton.
- doesn‘t make allergic reactions and is like a natural antiseptic, less mud, soap, and whiting residues remain in the fabric, so linen is very suitable for even small kids and people who have problems with the skin.
- After each washing, the fabric becomes softer and less wrinkly. Doesn‘t turn yellowish, but becomes whiter and gentler after time.
- Goes damp and dry very soon, that is why the fabric warms during the cold night and cools the body during the hot midday.
LINEN FOR SENSITIVE SKIN:
Linen in comparison with other fabrics makes the best microclimate for the skin
- it is permeable to air,
- absorbs dampness and sweat
- (linen fabric can absorb 20 % of its weight and still be dry) that is why the skin doesn‘t swelter.
- good for people whose skin is very sensitive or has eczema.
LINEN IS ECO-FRIENDLY:
- Is ecological because it absolutely does not leave any waste and doesn‘t make any harm to nature and ecology.
- Doesn‘t go dirty so soon because have small hairs on the surface which are slippery, plain, and do not take the dirt.
- Linen creases very quickly but these characteristic creases are a sign of authenticity and good quality.
- Linen decreases in a half the influence of radiation and protects the human organisms from ultraviolet.
USE OF LINEN AS:
- for protective garments of the spacemen
- paper for cigarettes and Bibles are produced from linen
- garment and are recommended for women in menopause as they can control the heat and the cold on the skin
- solid 100% linen either coated or non-coated: 62.4 WIDE 25M BOLT OF FABRICS
100% LINEN ADULT APRON